this is my letter to the world... recently I've been struggling with finding my peace. Schools beaten me down, my everyday life at home has progressivly gotten worse, I miss how life use to be before the pandemic. lately I find myself dwelling over the past and becoming quite frustrated with inner thoughts. I lost all my friends and now sit in my room alone watching trash pile up while my boyfriend plays video games or falls asleep. I miss human touch. I miss laughing and going on road trips. I find myself coming for my boyfriends throat as we begin to argue more often due to the unwanted space between us. Life has been hard since the pandemic, everyone knows this. I for one never got to work I've only been a full time student and now I only have a class this semster. I hate it here. I wish I had someone to talk to to vent my problems and To create a bond with. I miss humans. My cat passed away at the peak of the pandemic so I'm more alone than ever cooped up in my room. im missing out on a whole life because of this. I wish I knew more people. lifes pretty tough when you're rocking it alone
חזק ואמץ ממש תודה רבה לאל ממש 👍👍😃☀️🙂😊
Be strong and courageous always!
Soyez fort et courageux grandement!
Keep smiling 👍👍☀️🙂😃
I'm here to write about finding my first love in quarantine. I met her right before school started again and we were both in online school. We practically spent all of our quarantine together and quickly became closer at the start of 2021. I knew I was attracted to her but I didn't know I loved her. We made friends together and left them together. I ditched everyone for her and she didn't even ask me to. I did because I thought we were just like best friends. I didn't even realize I had feelings for her. Even when she pissed me off she made me happy. I loved everything about her. Her personality, her voice, the things she did. She's so complex and hard to understand but I didn't, and don't, mind that. I would spend hours picking apart her brain to know as much as I can about her if I had the opportunity. Slowly but surely, I'd stay up till midnight almost every summer night to talk to her on the phone. The little things she did to show her love for me just drew me in more. Waking up each morning to practically confess over and over again made me obsessed with her. I would kill to spend every waking moment talking to her. She's my whole world and I couldn't have it any other way. I know it may seem like infatuation, but even when the butterflies fade and blush on my cheeks goes away, I still have intense feelings for her. I don't even know exactly what drew me in so much but I'm so grateful she's in my life. Where I would be right now without her? I have no idea.
When I was younger I never understood those girls who cried inconsolably after a breakup, I never understood that pain caused by a “heartbreak”. That was until it happened to me. That type of pain is hard to describe, it just feels like a hole in your chest, like a void in your heart. It’s hard to breathe and the tears just keep coming, it’s a emotional pain. It feels like you’re just stuck, no matter how hard you try to move you can’t. Any little thing can remind you of that person and the tears just start flowing and your heart starts hurting. “It hurts”, “he hurt me”, “it hurts too much I can’t”, “I can’t breathe”. I don’t remember how many times I repeated those phrases, but that’s all I could say. And talking about being hurt only made it hurt even worse. When you’re really in love a heartbreak is the worst type of pain, and if feels like that pain is never going to go away but that’s not true. Like I said I speak from experience, I thought the hurt would never go away but it does with time. I finally understand the phrase that says “Time heals all wounds”. It took me two years to finally realize that I was finally okay, that I wasn’t hurting anymore. Time slowly creeps up on you, time is consistent. Slowly but surely you’re hurting will fade and you’ll eventually start to heal. Don’t get me wrong everyone deals with a heartbreak differently, everyone deals with their hurting and pain differently, everyone heals differently. It was hard for me but I did it, time went by and little by little I started noticing the things that reminded me of him didn’t make me cry anymore, the songs we dedicated to each other or songs we listened to together didn’t make my heart break anymore and eventually the tears stopped and I could finally breathe again. When I think about that person and what happened to us I don’t cry and my heart doesn’t hurt, I just smile and breathe. The pain is gone, I’m finally okay. It took me a couple of years to finally be okay and to realize my worth but I did it. Am I ready to find love again, no. My pain is gone but I need to love myself first and be okay with myself before I start loving someone else. All that matters is that I can sleep at night and smile. I now know that everthing happens for a reason.
Hey, it's me again
It's 1am, and i really can't sleep again, and there's a lot of heavy things i carry that i cant tell to anyone,, ig i could only trust here are the strangers on the internet that'd read this once in their lifetime, or even never.
I saw on tiktom a video of baguio, it's a cool place and j consider this as one of my favorite places in the country, ig it jusg brings comfort and freedom to me, thats why i love it somuch. Then now, i imagine me and my comfort person being there, juts the two of us, and,, i just see it so vivid and,, romantic. I never like them but, just being with them makes me feel safe and secure. I dont know why or how but i just appreciated their presence more today than then, and i love learning the small details of their favorites, some similarities that we have, taste of music, food, even personality.
Yeah,, i'm not totally into them, but just seeing them makes me feel, like home. no judgements, negativities, just pure comfort,,
oh well this is a weird phase for myself, maybe im just attracted to those who are near to me rn, mayne after this pandemic i wont rlly think of it as immense as of now, but now i thank the heavens for making me feel something that isn't as hurtful as love, but as alive and bring sparks to me like,,, love at first sight? Soulmate things, idk its far from that,, ok bye noww thanks again for,.reading ig :))
Rabbi Berland’s Prayer to Withstand Our Suffering
- With Hebrew to English translation, AND transliteration.
To merit to endure and absorb with love, everything that happens to me. And to be in a state of profound happiness, like our awesome and holy Rabbenu.
- Master of the World, please give me the koach (strength) to withstand everything, and that I will endure everything, and that I will absorb everything, and that I will accept everything with love.
- And everything that happens to me, I should accept it with love.
- And that I shouldn’t judge any other person in the world harshly.
- And I shouldn’t judge others strictly until 120 years.
- And I should have love, harmony and friendship with everyone.
- And I shouldn’t pain any other person in the world.
- And I should just accept everything with deep happiness.
- And that I should always be in a state of deep happiness, like our awesome and holy Rabbenu HaKadosh.
- me remémorant toute ma vie, je me rends compte que toutes les éloges et les richesses dont j'étais si fier ont été transformées en quelque chose d'insignifiant devant ma mort imminente.
- Dans l'obscurité, lorsque je contemple les feux verts de la respiration artificielle et que j’entends le bourdonnement de ses sons mécaniques, je peux sentir le souffle de la proximité de mon décès.
- Après avoir accumulé assez d'argent pour le restant de mes jours, c'est seulement maintenant que je comprends. C’est seulement aujourd’hui que je réalise que nous devons poursuivre des objectifs qui ne sont aucunement liés à la richesse. Ils doivent être quelque chose de plus importants : par exemple, les histoires d'amour, l'art, les rêves de notre enfance...
- D.ieu nous a créés afin que puissions sentir l'amour dans le cœur de chacun de nous, et non pas pour ressentir les illusions construites par la célébrité ou l'argent que j'ai gagné, car je ne pourrai pas les emmener avec moi. Je ne peux emporter avec moi que mes souvenirs qui ont été renforcés par l'amour. Cela est la vraie richesse qui vous suivra, qui vous accompagnera et qui vous donnera la force d’aller de l’avant.
- L'amour peut voyager à des milliers de kilomètres. La vie n'a pas de limites, tu peux aller où tu veux. Fais de ton mieux pour atteindre les objectifs que tu t’es fixés. Tout est entre tes mains.
- Quel est le lit le plus cher du monde ? Le lit d'hôpital. Si vous avez de l'argent, vous pouvez engager une personne pour conduire votre voiture, mais pas pour prendre votre maladie… Les choses matérielles perdues peuvent se retrouver. Mais il y a une chose que vous ne pouvez jamais retrouver lorsque vous la perdez : votre vie.
- Quelle que soit l'étape de la vie dans laquelle nous nous trouvons actuellement, nous devrons finalement affronter le jour où le rideau tombera. L’amour pour votre famille, pour votre mari, pour votre femme, pour vos amis : faites-en un trésor…
- Que chacun agisse avec amour, et prenez soin de votre prochain."
Le Gaon de Vilna a déjà écrit
- « Il existe un moment que l’homme n’est pas en mesure de décrire, ni de mesurer la grandeur, c’est le moment où on accompagne l’homme de sa maison à sa tombe, cet instant où l’âme redevient elle-même. Tous les sens de cet homme se réveillent et il découvre ce qu’il ne pouvait voir lorsqu’il était encore vivant (…) Il voit le résultat de sa vie, il voit que, tout l’argent et l’or pour lesquels il s’était investi n’ont aucune valeur… »
- L’âme réalise alors pleinement la valeur de la vie, et les mitsvot deviennent chères à ses yeux, mais elle ne peut plus les accomplir… Elle dépend désormais uniquement de la bonté des vivants qui par leurs actes pourront lui faire acquérir des mérites dont elle a besoin.
- Intégrons cette leçon en nous dès maintenant, en commençant par appliquer une petite Mitsva, puis une autre... et ne repoussons jamais, car personne ne connait le jour de sa mort.
My friends, who are vulnerable, no one thinks of them, and still after so many lockdowns, the public acting irresponsible, is saddening, frustrating, and brings on anger.
Why do the British keep doing the same thing over and over again, when are they going to learn?